Shreveport, United States
Shreveport, the third-largest city in the state of Louisiana is situated along the Red River. If you like the great outdoors, then you can enjoy parks, zoos, and the largest rose garden in the United States.
Places to visit-
- American Rose Center- It is the largest rose park in the United States.
- Air U Trampoline Park- It provides fun for all the family and is the perfect rainy day activity if you are looking for something to do indoors in Shreveport.
- Elvis Presley Statue- The statue is made of bronze, and you will find it in front of the Shreveport Municipal Auditorium.
- Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport- The casino aims to provide the visitors a premium gaming facility
- Statue of Ledbetter
- Davis Homeplace- The house is filled with many of the original items that belonged to the Davis family who lived here.
- Holy Trinity Catholic Church- It the oldest church in the city.
- Betty Virginia Park- Here you will find scenic picnic areas where you can enjoy a spot of lunch.
- J. Bennett Johnston Waterway Regional Visitor Center- It is dedicated to telling the story of the Red River in Louisiana.
- Jubilee Zoo- If you love animals, then you should visit the Jubilee Zoo in Shreveport.
- Barksdale Global Power Museum
Where to stay?
- Hilton Shreveport- It provides one of the premier places to stay for business or leisure. It offers up 313 guest rooms, a heated rooftop swimming pool and whirlpool, 24 hour fitness center.
- The Remington Suite Hotel and Spa Shreveport- Each room of the hotel offers a bathtub with Jacuzzi jet, a kitchenette, a safe for valuables, and one of the most comfortable beds you'll ever sleep in.
- Clarion Hotel Shreveport Airport